Friday, May 17, 2013

Cherish Life

Life comes and goes by so quickly.  We should cherish those we love and the moments that we share.  Amy's Designs has a released a new kit that makes scrapping our memorable moments so easy.  It's called Cherish Life and is on-sale today.
The kit includes 5 cardstock, 15 patterned papers and 47 elements. It also has an upper case alpha with numbers and some symbols and and an action for your photos.

It was so a joy to work with this kit.  
Here are two layouts that I just loved creating.

I have a folder of layouts that I love.  Sadly I didn't keep track of who so many of them are designed by.  This was scraplifted with love.  If you know the layout artist, please let me know so I can give them credit.
  
Amy's CT member Kristal has a great freebie for you
Head on over to her Blog to pick it up

And her CT Kim created this
Head to her Blog for the freebie

No comments:

Post a Comment