Saturday, June 1, 2013

We've shut our doors

Arts and Ains Designs has closed it's store doors.  Though I love to design, the time it was taking up, and taking me away from my true priorities was to much.  Though a part of me is sad about this, the other part of me has been enjoying the freedom.  I didn't realize just how much it consumed my time and even my thoughts.  I've been able to get back into creating layouts.  I'd  forgotten just how much I enjoyed it.  

So please continue to visit.  I'll be posting layouts (especially those created for the CTs that I'm on).  Making Freebies, and occasionally taking part in designer blog trains.  

Thank you for all the love and support you've given me.  If there kits of mine that you were hoping to get, send me an email and we'll see what we can do.  

God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment